6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 room left!!!
Trip Date: 1st July 2020
Destination: Lanzarote, Spain
- Ring Becky in store for more details
- 22KG checked luggage £52 (return)
- Deposit of £150 per person and balance due 11 weeks prior to departure. Flexible payments scheme available.
- Flights from Birmingham
- 7 nights at the Costa Volcan & Spa on self-catering basis
- 10KG hand luggage
- Airport transfers
- 10 dives with own equipment including Museum Atlantico
- Outbound 1st July 2020, departing Birmingham at 15:25 – arriving at Lanzarote 19:45.
- Inbound 7th July 2020, departing Lanzarote at 20:45 – arriving at Birmingham 00:55.
- Costa Volcan is situated in the small historic beach town of Puerto del Carmen, a few metres from jaw dropping underwater lava cave formations and colourful reefs.
- The resort is made up of 90 apartments and just a short stroll away from local bars, cafés, restaurants and the Playa Chica Beach. Both studios and apartments are available and have good facilities for a self-catering apartment including; a two-ring hob and various pans. Cutlery, plates and cups are also provided.
- All rooms have a private balcony offering either pool or stunning sea views. Furnished typically in a Canarian style, each room’s appearance is cool and highlighted with bright features.
- Next door to the Costa Volcan and Spa is the Manta Diving PADI centre.
- Diving in Lanzarote is mostly shore based. The diving schedule with Manta Diving is flexible, before diving begins the guide will discuss with the group where everybody would like to go, what they would like to see, and a plan is made from there. Dives take place at 11am and 3pm however the meeting time is 30 minutes before to give everyone time to kit up and be briefed.
- Nitrox is available to all qualified divers and the speciality course can also be done with Manta Diving for an additional fee.
- Most dives are shore dives as the reef is only 20 metres from the water’s edge; however, some of the wrecks such as the harbour wrecks and Waikiki are accessed by boat. Other nearby dive sites include; the Blue Hole, Red Coral and the Cathedral. Marine life that can be found in the waters of Lanzarote include nudibranchs, cuttlefish, seahorses, bull rays and of course the popular angel shark!