GoBe Nightsea Lighthead
Engineered with leading scientists, Nightsea technology delivers the perfect wavelength of blue light to excite otherworldly fluorescence. Perfect for underwater and topside exploring – areas like tide pools are an excellent place to search out fluoro subjects. The lighthead includes a phosphor flip-cap to easily switch between the blue NightSea and a white navigation light.
- 12° spot beam helps concentrate the blue light on a specific area
- 750 mW radiant flux output, Color wavelength: 440-460nm
- Engineered with the highest level CREE LEDs and optimized firmware
- Includes phosphor cover to change blue light into white with a flip of the cap; useful for navigation and orientation.
- Compatible with all GoBe battery handles
- For optimum viewing of fluorescence, a yellow mask filter is required