A tough 6.5mm semi-dry boots with an extra long zipper for easy donning. The heels and toes are strengthened and the boot has an angled design for less stress while finning.
Hypothermia vs Boots. The body reacts to cold and heat by adjusting the blood stream to the external parts of the body, like hands, fingers and feet. Any water temperature lower than the body temp will during the time of the dive affect your core temperature. Do not under-dress your feet. Keeping the feet warm is an old true formula against coldness; your mother told you so, didn’t she? And Waterproof keeps her happy by offering you the B1 Boot.
• 6.5mm double-lined neoprene boot.
• 3-D shaped.
• Angled foot for less strain.
• Glideskin seal.
• Extra long YKK Vislon zipper.
• Zipper, gusset and waterproofed.
• Rubber caps at heels and toes.
• Boot Grip.
• Bonded Hi-Q Nylon thread.
• Fin strap ridge.
• Zipper puller.
• Colour: Black.
• Sizes: 9 sizes for Adults.
• XXS, XS, S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, 3XL